Bacon! Chicken! Jalapenos! Yummy! Give these a try this weekend!
From PaleOmg...These look amazing!
- 11 jalapeños, cut in half, seeds removed (leave seeds if you like it spicy)
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- ⅓ cup mayo - try Coconaise available at Annie Kay's
- ⅓ cup clean hot sauce
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 pound bacon (thin cut), each piece cut in half
- sliced green onions
- flake salt, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place rotisserie chicken in a stand mixerwith the flat beater attachment and mix until completely shredded. Add mayo, hot sauce and black pepper and mix once more until completely combine.
- Scoop mixture into each jalapeño half (about 1-2 tablespoons worth) then wrap with ½ piece of bacon, with the ends tucked underneath the jalapeño. Repeat with all jalapeños.
- Place in oven to bake for 25-30 minutes, until bacon is completely cooked.
- Garnish with flake salt and green onions
Valuable Reading from TREBEL:
Training Versus Testing
Post Partum Exercise
But I'm Not Ready To Get Fit Yet