We make this regularly - very filling and gluten-free!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 ½ cup pizza sauce (look for a natural brand or make your own)
1 bell pepper, diced
1 red onion, diced
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 cup pepperoni, sliced
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally.
- Place a slice of chicken breast between two sheets of wax paper.
- Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken to make it thinner, starting from the middle working your way to the sides.
- Repeat the process with all the chicken breast slices.
- Place the chicken slices on the grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on one side.
- Flip the chicken over and add the sauce, vegetables, pepperoni...
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
Group Class Programming for Friday, September 22, 2017:
Life: Romanian Deadlift 3x10
Fitness: Deadlift 3x5
Performance: Deadlift 3x5
*Pause 1 second at DL1 and DL3
*perform 30 sec. Handstand of appropriate difficulty after every set
*perform sets every 4 min.
*aim to increase total load lifted from 9/8/17 or 8/25/17