Nutrition for Performance and Strength w/ Coach Rob - Sat, August 5th at 10:30am
This Saturday, I’ll be holding a nutrition seminar at Trebel. All are welcome.
The focus of the talk is to bring an evidence based approach to nutrition for whatever your goals might be - fat loss, muscle growth, endurance training, etc.
I’ll be touching on the following topics.
- The Science of Weight Loss - Paleo, Low Fat, Keto, and Whole30 all work (when done correctly) but what really drives fat loss at the end of the day?
- Calorie and Macro Counting - How to track your food intake to stay on track.
- Debunking Myths - Paleo, Low Carb, Low Fat, Keto, Zone, and Whole30 all work. But at the end of the day, consistency and total energy balance are the keys to success.
- Muscle Hypertrophy and Gaining Weight - Do you have trouble putting weight on? We’ll talk about how to make the most out of your training (namely recovering and eating more)
My goal is to leave you with an exact plan of attack to achieve your goals, whether you want to gain muscle, loss fat, or maintain your weight,
This seminar is FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Bring a friend and come on in :)
If you have any specific topics or questions you’d like to discuss, please let me know in advance by email: email@example.com
Group Class Programming for Monday, July 31st:
2. Power Clean 3-3-2-2-2-1-1-1-1-1
*pause for 3 seconds at PC7 on every rep
*perform 10 Cossacks Squats after every set
*perform 30 sec. seated shoulder flexion stretch after every other set