17.5 wraps up our Trebel Intramural Open this Sunday, March 26, from 2pm until 4pm!
Or, you can join us afterward at our Trebel Open Awards Ceremony at Bull and Bones! Hope to see you there!
Today's recipe: From Elana's Pantry - looks pretty easy!
- In a food processor, pulse macadamia nuts, salt, and baking soda until the texture of gravel
- Pulse in chocolate and coconut oil until smooth
- Pulse in erythritol, eggs, and stevia
- Transfer mixture to a greaseddish - 8X8 inch
- Bake at 350° for 22-27 minutes, batter will set up when cooled
- Cool 1 hour
Group Class Programming for Friday, March 24, 2017:
1. Jump Rope practice!
2. Alternating every minute on the minute for 10 minutes:
Down Dog Hold x30s | Supine Floor Handstand Flexion 5# DB x30s
Piked Handstand x30s | Supine Floor Handstand Flexion 15# x30s
Handstand x30s | Prone Handstand Flexion 2.5#PVC x30s
3. 5 Rounds for time of:
15 dumbbell Cleans (25/15#)
15 Power Cleans (95/65#)
15 Power Cleans (135/95#)
*4 minute cap per round
*safely return the dumbbells and/or barbell to the floor, with hands firmly around dumbbells/barbell after every repetition